Thursday, April 15, 2010

runon sentences

i feel sick because I ate to much i ate so much that i went to bed and thats where I am now.

im allergic to mushrooms and i ate a mushroom cap which wasn't a good idea.

fred was walking home from school and screamed because he's allergic to cats and he saw one.

bob brought home a cd and the cds name was bring me the horizon pray for plagues which is the best cd they had at the store.

rudolph was listening to the band putrid mastication when the teacher got mad and thought he was wathing south park which upset him really bad

3 comments:

  1. #1 When I eat to much, it sometimes makes me feel sick. I must then go lay on my bed, which is where I am now.

    #2 I can not eat muchrooms caps. I am highly alergic to them, so I guess it wasn't a good idea that I ate one.

    #3 Fred allergys to cats are so sever, that it makes him scream.

    #4 The best CD at ther store, Horizon Pray for Plagues, was brought home to me today, by Bob.

    #5 While Rudolph was listening to the band, Putird Masacation,, the teacher really thought that he was watching south park. It made the teacher angry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) I feel very sick. It's because I ate way to much. I feel so bad that I had to lie down.

    2)I am Alergic to many mushrooms. One time I ate one, it was a very bad idea.

    3)Fred is alergic to cats. When he saw a cat he screamed!

    4)Bob, brought home a Cd. It was called "Bring me the Horizon pray for plaques". It's the best CD around.

    5)Rudolph was listening to Putrid mastication. When the teacher though he was watcing South Park. She was very mad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Capitalize the first letter of your sentences good sentences though 3/5

    ReplyDelete