Monday, February 15, 2010

If i were to have a band then its name would be rancid undead the type of music would be screamo, death metal the look would be pure black and red maybe white, the sound would be a loud, fast guitar and drums deep scream and bass. and the first song would be called... excuses and the lyrics would be

YOU HAVE ALL WAYS LIED TO ME I'M SO MAD I REFUSED TO EAT.... I'D RATHER MAD COWS DISEASE YOU'LL FALL TO YOUR FAILING LIFE'S DECEASE..EXCUSES.. why me.. WHY MEEEE WHATS WITH ALL YOUR LIES YOU WOULDN'T CARE IF I DIED.. EXCUSES_ EXCUSES WILL MAKE A MAN INSANE THEY MAY EVEN GIVE HIS FAMILY PAIN.. EXCUSES LOCKED ME IN MY ROOM MAKES ME WANT TO END IT WITH A BOOM

5 comments:

  1. I like your lyrics to your song and your band name I thought this was a really thought through peice of writing I give it a 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abit creepy and depressing and less then 2 paragraphs and i didn't understand what you were explaining I did like how you sticked to the topic you were on even tho i didnt know it overall 2/5

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the imagineation but i think it was really random. It was really short. I would give it a 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great song but i not much of a fan of screamo i would rate this a 4 for ideas

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you wrote a song. But it made no sense and it was, as Frodo said, random. You really need to get your ideas straight. And don't forget who your audience is. Proof read!!!!

    ReplyDelete