Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I ate a radioactive Taco and turned invisible, then I ate a regular taco because I was still hungry... So i went to look for area 51, the next day I found it, so I went inside and looked for a vial of shapshifting powers, and I found a tube that said X-100-64786538664519-do not touch, may be lethal. and I ended up Accidentally on purpose taking it, I left went to my house and drank it, and i could change into anything that I could think of, and i could choose when to be invisible. I went to USA so i could act like an experiment gone wrong, (which i was)I walked in the middle of the road changed into a GIANT demon with big horns, big pointy shiny teeth, (and it's name was porky) then I turned invisible and there were millions of cars crashing into each other. then i went to the white (racist) house to steal the deed to USA, so I turned into the demon that I was earlier and and got everyone to evacuate the premises, buuut before I stole the deed I picked up the presidents body guard to scare the uhhh... stuff (cough cough) out of him by opening my big porky mouth and ROARED right in his face the through him into a bounce house and as soon as he left the bounce house to run i squished it right behind him then I stole the deed.So after that I turned invisible and started tormenting people in new york by turning invisible and haunting them until they moved to Transylvania. and with my shapeshifting power I would haunt people as an ungodly creature with the head of a demonic possessed human, the body of a snake lizard thing, the eyes of a preying mantis, the tail of a demon, and the legs of a dragon. and after I got bored of haunting then I would shapshift into a disease called salonum (which is a disease that reanimates the corpse of a living or used to be living creature)and then I would infect 100 people and turn invisible to watch the carnage mua_hahaha because most people don't prepare for a zombie invasion they won't have the supplies to fend them off because the only way to stop a zombie is by destroying the brain cutting off the head isn't good enough it will still be able to bite oh and the funny thing is people don't know to burn the corpse or it might reanimate again... so basicly i would put the world to an end.

7 comments:

  1. I like the story line of your story but you don't talk about what you would do if you invisible, instead you talk about what you would do if you could shape shift and if you were a disease. Overall I would give you a 3 for ideas becasue of you creativeness but not staying on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good story and its pretty funny too very creative especially with the tco thing I would say a 4

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it ws cool with you going in so much depth into the one idea. i would rate this a 4 for ideas. the one thing to work on is describive words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, Awsome idea bout the whole taco part and area 51 good story. 4 All the way...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very detailed! But your ideas are everywhere, and it doesn't make a lot of sense!!! Proofread too! You should be staying on topic with what you would do and not about puting the world to an end!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think you had some good ideas but have to work on paragraph size. i would rate this 4 for ideas

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you made it in story form but it didnt make any sence to me and it was really ramdom i would give it a 2

    ReplyDelete