Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I would build and under ground test facility where I could do what ever I want, when ever I want, I would spread viruses through one room using lab animals as test subjects, the main virus I would test is salanum a disease that creates zombies. I would test how fast it spreads what it spreads through and what species it effects the most/the least, including humans, I would also try to invent the antidote. after I got bored of that I would steal the dead rising 2 beta from capcom (a game company that made mega man... and dead rising) and I would play that for days on end. Then I would go visit my family up north in Fort St John. I would also buy 9,999,999,991 pies for every one. and when I got fat off all those pies I would go kayaking. Ooh and after that I would go back to my underground test facility and mutate myself so I would look like something you might see on resident evil. Then I would start a war when baby penguins attack... who would fight back on a baby penguin so technically i win HA.

1 comment:

  1. great ideas i would rate this a 5 for ideas but no animal cruelty

    ReplyDelete